The following links are for the various genera of orchid which we can provide.
Phrag and Paph seedlings are sold by leafspan (from tip to tip of the largest pair). The leafspan listed is the minimum size and in many cases the plant will actually be larger than listed. For near blooming size (NBS) and blooming size (BS) plants, leafspan may not be given. Pot sizes are not given for phrags and paphs but generally larger leafspan sizes indicate larger pots as well.
For other seedlings in other genera, only the pot size is given due to varying growth habits. "MT" indicates a mounted plant. Select divisions, if available (request to be on emailed listings), are sold by the number of growths or pseudobulbs.HOW TO ORDER:
You can reach us by email with your order 24 hours a day. We do not recommend emailing your credit card number but we can hold your order until we receive a phone call with your card number or receive payment by check. Phone calls are most likely to be answered in the evenings or you may leave a message with your phone number and we will return your call. We advise checking on current availability of plants, especially those noted to be in limited quantities, and especially if you are mailing a check or your discount level may be affected. Please note the terms and conditions to follow on the next page.TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Minimum order is $50. Orders will be shipped once payment is received.
2. Payment may be made by check, money order, Mastercard, or Visa.
3. Missouri customers please add 6.475% sales tax.
4. Domestic orders only at this time; no foreign orders.
5. Orders are shipped by Priority Mail (usually 2-3 days) unless requested otherwise. For winter shipments we suggest overnight service or we will hold until the weather moderates. Shipping and packing charges for Priority Mail are normally$12-15 for the first plant (depending upon size of plant) and $1-3 for each additional plant, depending upon box size needed & distance shipped. Exceptionally large orders, or orders with large plants may incur additional shipping charges. If you prefer another shipping method than Priority Mail, additional charges will apply.
6. Discounts for this listing are as follows (except for Select Divisions, see #7 below):
7. When Select Divisions, Compots and Flasks are available, no discount applies unless stated. However, these Select Divisions, Compot and Flask prices will count toward total purchase discount level with the appropriate discount applied only to the seedlings and regular divisions. Request Select Division and Flask listings separately by email if not included on this listing or to get updated listings.
8. Plant availability is subject to prior sales and this list cancels all previous lists and offers. For plants in limited supply please check on availability before sending payment. We reserve the right to limit quantities.
9. We make every effort to provide correctly named healthy plants and we guarantee your satisfaction upon receipt. Plants may be returned within 10 days for replacement or refund. Please notify us immediately if your plants are damaged in shipment. In the case of mislabeled plants we will do our best to make amends.
10. We cannot guarantee the future productivity or flower quality of any plants. Many of the crosses offered are speculative and it is impossible to predict with certainty the outcome of hybrid crosses. Our descriptions for crosses are our best guess.
If you email or mail your order please include the following info:
We will notify you of a ship date before sending your order if we have your email address or phone number.
Windy Hill Gardens
Page Updated: 2016